Behind Chased&Chosen

1:12 AM Orpah Arroz 6 Comments

Why chased and chosen?

2014 has really been a great year, filled with travels and adventures! And the best way to keep the experience alive is to capture moments. What then? Everyone will surely pick the best shot, post them on Facebook or Instagram, count likes, look forward to comments and then the cycle goes on...

Chase experiences. Choose the best moments.

Well, heads up! Haha, Chased&Chosen blog will surely be filled as well with stories of great adventures. But it will be a different thing this time.
I'm looking forward to posts, digging into the wonders behind my wandering and turn them into words.
I'm looking forward to posts that presents less of me, and more of the God's goodness behind every experiences.
After all, He is the source of my everything.

"You didn’t choose me. I chose you."

These are the sweet words of Jesus in John 15:16, which greatly reminds me - like those great photographs (captured, picked, enhanced and produced), I was as well chased and chosen by my Maker to show His greatness and goodness.

Be chased! Be chosen.




You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Yay for your first blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aiz! :) More to go and learn about blogging.

      Delete
  2. Nice Orps! Great blog. Galing mo plang magsulat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you Heidi. Lapitan kita if I have questions ha? Tips on blogging. :)

      Delete

Followers